Saturday, September 24, 2016

A Lil Check In


Hey there lovelies!
I'm trying to be better about writing on here, even if it's just once a week. Life right now is so busy, and anytime I have to write usually goes to the Odyssey. I really love the post that I have going up on Monday, so I'll be sure to link it up here when it goes live!
This week was busy, but good, which is pretty much the norm these days.

The Highlights:
*crushed some amazing workouts! I'm really proud of the progress I've made so far this semester, and I'm not stopping anytime soon! I'm averaging usually an hour of exercise six times a week, and it's really paying off. I've fallen in love with the stationary bikes at the gym, because I can workout, listen to music, and catch up on emails/texts.
*The upcoming Tone It Up 31 Day Challenge has me so excited! It kicks off on October 1st, and I couldn't be happier! TIU challenges always put me in a good mood! If you haven't already, go sign up at ToneItUp.com!
*I have a super sweet group of friends at school, and most mornings I usually catch up with them before classes, for a few rounds of cards. It's the most oddly relaxing way to start off my days, and really helps to take my mind off of the stress of school.
*I really love my job and that is such a blessing! It makes such a big difference when you love your workplace. My co-workers are all so sweet and I love that I still get to work with animals!

The Lows:
*Some day's it's easy to get caught up in the stress. I always have a long to-do list, and I feel bad if I don't get something done. The people pleaser in me feels bad when I can't go to something, or hang out with someone. Finding the balance is always a challenge each semester, and I think I'm still figuring it all out.
*College is not easy. I think that's pretty obvious, but it's still frustrating to work so hard in a class, and not always see the results you want. Wanting all A's every semester is easier said than done!

xoxo,
just a busy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment