Monday, August 22, 2016

To New Beginnings


Today marks many new beginnings. Today I embark on my sophomore year of college. Today I start a new list of classes, hopeful for all that's to come. Today is the day that my first post goes live on the Odyssey. Yes dear readers, I am now a content creator for the Odyssey and I couldn't be more thrilled! This is going to be a busy semester for me, but it's a chapter in my life that I'm very excited about. I'm excited for my classes, for my new weekly posts on the Odyssey, and my work as a pet care associate at my local pet store. I'm excited for the two new Bible studies I'm joining, and my monthly commitment to be a Sunday greeter at my church. I'm excited for the fitness goals I'm working towards and to start working out at my school's gym, since I'll be following their program this semester. I'm excited for new friendships, and to grow current ones.
This is a fresh chapter, filled with so many possibilities. I promise to still post on here, as well as linking up all my posts on the Odyssey. Feel free to follow me over there, because I plan to cover some really exciting (and sometimes deep) topics over the course of this semester.

xoxo, em

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun and amazingness happening for you!! Congrats, girl!
    xx

    ReplyDelete