Tuesday, August 30, 2016

August Overview




Hello lovelies,
Where did the month of August go? I feel like it just started, yet here we are, ready to enter into September! This was such a crazy, full month for me, filled with so many things. Each month I love to reflect on my experiences, and lessons learned, as well as setting goals for the new month.

Here's what August held for me:

*Started my sophomore year of college!
*Was hired as a content creator for the Odyssey.
*Started a new workout regimen at my school's gym and I'm already beyond thrilled with the results!
*Learned so many new things in my new job as a Pet Care Associate.
*Jumped back into my campus ministry programming for this semester, and I'm loving every minute of it.
*Caught up with so many amazing friends and made a hundred memories- late night Sonic runs, lake days, hikes, jamming out on car rides, brunching, and laughing till it hurts.

If I could sum up my life in one word right now, it would be BUSY. My sophomore year has already proven to be insanely full. Balancing 15 credit hours of classes, homework, two jobs, campus ministry, workouts, family, friends, and pets is so crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm SO excited for this semester, because I know it's going to be an epic one.

My goals for September:
*Maintain A's in all my classes! Haha, at least that's the plan anyway!
*Try a few new things! I always like to step outside my comfort zone and push my limits.
*Make it to Bible studies each week. I'm committed!
*Continue to push myself in my workouts & gain more muscle!
*Make time for the people that are important in my life. Sometimes this can be hard to do when life gets crazy, but I always want to have time to make memories with my friends and family.

What are your September goals?

xoxo, em

1 comment:

  1. I have that book "The Chase"... Haven't read it yet, though.

    ReplyDelete