Friday, August 5, 2016

30 Thoughts You Have Freshman Year of College



1) What do I want to do with my life?
2) Should I change my major?
3) Could I make it through that major?
4) Wait, do I have to figure it all out right now?!
5) I don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life!!
6) I'm going to have a group of friends worthy of #squadgoals.
7) We're going to be just like Friends and I'm going to be Rachel.
8) Ah, I have no friends!
9) I hate introducing myself to new people.
10) I wonder if I'm going to be friends with that girl I met at the meet and greet?
11) We've hung out twice, so is it too soon to call her my best friend?
12) Does my backpack make me look like a little kid?
13) Backpacks and maxi skirts make me look like I'm still a homeschooler.
14) Why are books SO EXPENSIVE?!
15) I can't fit everything in my backpack!!
16) I've got to remember to do laundry!
17) Should I go to the football game this week?
18) Why is football so boring?
19) What if I fail this class?
20) What will I tell my parents?!
21) Okay, if I have a 67% in the class, and I want to finish with an 80%, what do I need to get on this final?
22) How do you do it all?
23) I got five hours of sleep the last six nights, so I'll catch up on it tonight by sleeping for twelve hours!
24) Are they trying to kill us with finals week?
25) I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel.
26) No judgement here. We all look horrible.
27) Grades are up. Oh no. I'm not ready!
28) I passed? I PASSED!!! *Happy Dance*
29) I can't believe it's all over.
30) SUMMER BREAK!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Em! I started following you ages ago and then kinda dropped off because your content wasn't quite relatable to me at the time. However, I have recently started looking through my blogger account and came back across your delightful little blog! I also am about to begin my sophomore year of college and can certainly relate to all these thoughts from the past year. ;)
    Anyway, just wanted to say hello!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete