Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Dreaded Finals Week



Well folks, once again finals week is upon us! My finals officially kick off tomorrow and go for one straight week. Two cumulative tests, three chapter tests, a speech, and an oral exam. Let the good times begin! Okay, that was a little sarcastic. I think every college student has a love/hate relationship with finals week. On the one hand, it means you're almost to the end of another semester. You get to drink a lot of coffee, study with friends, and wear sweats 24/7 with no judgement. On the other hand, you're so sleep deprived that you mess up (and sometimes it's pretty hilarious), you have no life outside of school, and your stress levels are through the roof. It's times like this that I contemplate quitting school and backpacking around Europe for a year. Doesn't that sound so appealing right about now? See, I told you!
Despite the hell that's going to set in tomorrow, I'm not actually ready for all of this to end. I mean, I am definitely 100% ready for the school part of it to be over. What I'm not ready for, is to say goodbye to all the amazing friends I've made this semester. It's been really, really wonderful, and I'm actually going to be doing a post on that pretty soon!
If your finals week is already over, then congratulations- Go enjoy your freedom!
If your finals week is about to begin, then good luck, and I'll see you on the other side!

xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment