Saturday, March 19, 2016

And So We Continue...

 
And so we continue...
 
In two days my spring break will be over, and classes will resume. In some ways, I feel like my freshman year of college has been flying by. I can see finals week on the nearby horizon, and I couldn't be more excited for summer. On the other hand, sometimes it all just feels plain overwhelming. Balancing it all. Trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. Because before finals week, I'll have to enroll for fall classes, and in order to do that, I need to try to nail down a solid major. So on some levels I want this semester to hurry up and be over, and in other ways, I never want it to end. Because with that end, means new beginnings. It means choices must be made, decisions must be done, and life will go on. That's my reassurance. That life will go on. No matter what happens, the wheel will keep spinning. Even if I make a mistake, life will go on. It's funny- the things we find reassurance in. Something as trivial as comparing my life to a hamster wheel, somehow makes everything seem a little better.
 
Remember that this week, when you have a bad day or you get overwhelmed. Life will go on. We will continue living.
 
xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment