Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hello February

Hello February,

We're now into the second month of the year! Where did January go?? February is probably my least favorite month of the year, mainly because of the intense winter weather it holds here in the Midwest. To me February means dreary, cold weather, with a lot of homework, and cold and flu season. Honestly, I'm just hoping this month will go by as quickly as last month!

My February goals:

*Go target practicing at least once
*Run a full mile without stopping
*Start a prayer journal

I'm keeping it really simple this month, because school has me in way over my head, and I know even achieving these three goals will be a real challenge! Here's to making February a wonderful month full of achieving goals, good grades, staying healthy, community with friends, and worshipping the Lord.

What are your goals for this month?

xoxo, emalee

No comments:

Post a Comment