Sunday, January 3, 2016

{The TIU Diaries} Let's Go!



Who's in for the TIU Challenge? I'm committing to these next eight weeks, for a healthier, fitter, stronger me! My goals for this challenge are:

1) Eliminate dairy and gluten from my diet (I've been doing this since the new year, so I'm a few days in)

2) Lose the freshman fifteen! I've been pretty open about the fact that I have gained a little weight, and I'm more than ready to put that behind me and get back in shape!

3) Get back into regular morning workouts! I used to always wake up at 5:30 to workout, and I'd like to get back into that.

4) Stick to the 8-week nutrition plan that K+K designed for this challenge.

I'm so excited to see where these next eight weeks take me! I'm all prepped and ready to go. I laid out my workout outfits, grocery shopped, planned my workouts and meals, took measurements, and took my before photos. Once the challenge is over I'll share my results on here with y'all!

To see my journey you can follow me on Instagram @em_tonedup or on the Tone It Up community @Emalee.

Let me know if you're in for the challenge!

con amor, emalee

No comments:

Post a Comment