Monday, January 4, 2016

How To Start 2016 Off Right

 
 
2016 is now here before us, just waiting to be filled with life and memories. This year holds so much for me, and I just know that it's going to be one of the best years yet! I think it's important to get off on the right foot. It's easy to get into a slump with winter break and spend your days watching Netflix, but I'm also taking this time to prepare for the year. Here's a few ways your can start your year off right:
 
*Make goals. Have fun with it! Write them on patterned paper with different colors of pens! Post the list where you can regularly see it, and break down your goals into smaller goals, so that you can actually accomplish them.
 
*Focus on your health! I promised myself that 2016 would be my healthiest, strongest, fittest year & I'm seeing that promise through! I've eliminated gluten and dairy and  committed to the new Tone It Up challenge! I'm working out every day, and following an eight week meal plan.
 
*Get organized! Everything is better, when your life is organized! Haha, or at least that's what I think! I've cleaned through all my bathroom products, makeup collection, magazines, desk, and closet & it's felt amazing!
 
*Be inspired! I like to have little daily doses of inspiration surrounding me. Update your home screen on your phone and your laptop background with inspirational quotes! Fill a jar with inspirational quotes and read one every morning!
 
*Focus on what's really important. I've been taking the time to journal, do devotionals, and pray everyday, and it's been amazing to see the difference in how I feel mentally. It's important to take time to sit peacefully without technology interrupting you, so that you can reflect.
 
Here's to a wonderful, ground-breaking, amazing year!
 
con amor, emalee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment