Saturday, January 16, 2016

Freshman Year- Take 2



In three days, the spring session of college classes will start up, and my excitement level is pretty much at a zero. I wish I could say that I was really happy about this semester, but the only thing motivating me to get through it, is knowing that I get to travel over spring break, and then I'll only have a few more weeks until summer. After talking with a few of my friends though, I feel like everyone is feeling this winter slump. I don't know how this semester will compare to last semester. Fall semester was new and exciting. It was filled with firsts, and a lot of figuring things out. I'm hoping to keep my sanity this semester, and I know I will have to balance things better. That will mean a stricter sleeping schedule, a lot less of a social life, more studying, and little to no Netflix. It's not always fun, but it's worth it in the end. Finals week almost put me over the edge last semester, and it's my goal this semester to be a little more on top of things before the end.

Goals for this semester:
*Make A's in every class.
*Get involved in a lifegroup through church.
*Try to get at least seven hours of sleep a night.
*Work out at least five days a week.

Love, em

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! Hope this semester goes well for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Em! I've followed your blog for a couple years & LOVE it. You're so sweet & encouraging. I love how active & trendy you are. I've enjoyed following you because we're the same age and you're incredibly relatable. I'm also a freshman in college and just thoroughly enjoy popping by your blog and seeing our similar experiences. Hope you have a great start to your spring semester! (mine started this past Monday and life is already crazy again)

    xoxo,
    ~Michlyn
    smalltowngirl-michlyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete