Saturday, December 5, 2015

What I'm Loving {Blogmas Day 5}



Thought it was time to do a little edition of {What I'm Loving} at the moment. In the midst of all my Christmas shopping for friends and family, I can't help but wishfully look at, okay buy things for myself. I budget, and always plan my purchases, but I do believe in treating yourself sometimes, especially when you're working so hard, it's nice to have some little indulgences to make your day sparkle a little brighter.

I bought this gorgeous crop sweater recently, and everytime I wear it I just feel so classy!

Amazing jeans are a must & these high waisted jeggings are my everything!

Been eyeing this stunning monogram necklace for a while now, and hopefully sometime soon I'll be adding it to my wardrobe.

Nothing more fun than a pair of black booties under $40!

What are you currently loving?

xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment