Monday, December 28, 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015

 
Hello lovelies! It's a few days after Christmas, so I thought it was time to do my Christmas Haul 2015. These are some of my favorite blog posts to read! I also loving watching Christmas hauls on Youtube. With that said, just keep in mind, that I do this for fun, not to brag. Let's get into it!
 
 
I got theVera Bradley travel bag from my grandparents, which was a really fun surprise! I have secretly always wanted one, and now I have one in a vibrant pattern!
 
I was so happy about getting the Lululemon Run Times Short. I love Lululemon for their amazing quality, but as we all know, they can be pretty expensive, so I don't buy from them very often. I've only worn these shorts once so far, but I really like that they don't ride up, and that they're not too tight.
 
This plaid scarf from American Eagle is just gorgeous!! So perfect for these chilly winter days!
 
Who doesn't love a good pair of Victoria's Secret pajamas? These are their basic cotton ones, and they're so comfy!
 
One of my favorite presents was the Sam Edelman 'Penny' Boot. The quality is amazing & I'm so happy with them!
 
I got my first Butter London nailpolish, and I'm loving it! It's a really lovely mint shade, and it's holding up very well so far!
 
My sister got me these yummy Sweet Leaf stevia water drops in the flavor, raspberry lemonade. They're subtle, but sweet, and make drinking your water a bit more exciting!
 
My Mom is the Queen of Antiquing, and she got me this stunning scalloped serving dish, a vintage potato masher, and a silver measuring cup. A little something to start off my antique collection!

 
One of my most treasured presents was this necklace from my sister, Olivia. We always use the expression, "You're my person", so when I opened this I was really touched. It's such a sweet and thoughtful gift, and I've loved wearing it!
 
How was your Christmas?
 
con amor, emalee

1 comment:

  1. Cool post! Getting gifts when you're older is so nice because it is stuff you can use, verses just a whole bunch of toys. I got stuff for my car, a couple board games, and some books on writing, plus a few other small things.

    I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Happy New Year! =)

    ReplyDelete