Thursday, December 31, 2015

My Goals For 2016

If there's one thing I love, it's making lists, and my favorite kind of lists are "Goal Lists". So you can imagine that I'm pretty darn happy when New Year's Eve comes around. After all, it is the unofficial day of goal making! Some people don't like to make New Years Resolutions, and that's perfectly okay. Last year, I took a different approach. I made a "Hopes and Goals for 2015". It wasn't stuff that I promised I would do, so there wasn't any disappointment. I put things on the list that were really important to me, and I made them my goals for that year. I finished the year and completed ten out of fifteen, which I think is really awesome!
Goals I Completed In 2015:
-Start a Youtube channel
-Go to Costa Rica
-Buy my own car
-Take more fashion risks
-Reach 500 Fitstagram followers
-Watch a true scary movie
-To not care what other people think
-Give more compliments
-Get a guitar
-Go ziplining

2015 was a wonderful year, filled with some great accomplishments! I'm so happy for the fresh new year of 2016, so I can set a fresh new list of goals! Okay, here we go:

Hopes + Dreams for 2 0 1 6 :

*Get a puppy
*Watch the entire Friends series, start to finish
*Reach 1000 Fitstagram followers
*Reach 100 Youtube subscribers
*Learn to play guitar
*Complete a race
*Complete a Tone It Up challenge
*Go dairy-free + gluten-freee
*Read twelve new books


What are your hopes and dreams for 2016?

con amor, Emalee

No comments:

Post a Comment