Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I Choose... {Blogmas Days 20, 21 & 22}

 


"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind always."

Above all, I choose kindness. Everyday it's a choice I must make, but it's one I gladly choose. Why? Because the kind people are the ones I remember. They are the people that have turned my day around. They are the people that have reminded me that there is still goodness in humanity. They are the people that have made me smile. And I want to be one of those people. Being kind is not the easiest thing in the world. People and circumstances will wear you down, and sometimes I have days where I am out of patience, but kindness must prevail. Why? Because if I don't have kindness, then I'm not reflecting Jesus. He was the ultimate example of kindness. Even when people treated him horribly. Even when he had bad days. Above all, he was kind... so how can I be anything less?
Today I want to be that person that makes someone else smile. Tomorrow I want to be the person that reminds somebody that there is still hope in this world. And the day after that I want to inspire someone else to be kind to someone else. Go-spread kindness.

xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment