Sunday, December 27, 2015

Happy Holidays!

 
Happy Holidays!! I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! I went to our candle light Christmas Eve service with my family the evening before. Then on the actual day I opened presents with my family, and then we hosted Christmas for eleven people. It was a big, long, joy-filled day, and a wonderful celebration of Jesus's birth.
 
I can't believe that this is the end of Blogmas. It was really hard to write everyday, but at the same time, I loved blogging so frequently. It's my hope to continue posting frequently in this new year. Even just once a week. My blogging for blogmas was more journal like, but I'd like to get back into creative writing a little more. I love a lot of the posts that I see on the Odyssey. They give such great perspectives on everyday things we all face- from relationships to college to friendships to current events. It's my hope to start writing more posts like this, so we'll see what happens. I've never put my blogging in a box, because I like to just let it flow wherever, however I would like to have some blogging direction for the new year. My blog has morphed into so many things over the years, and I feel it's time to change things up once again. If you have any thoughts on this, or anything you want me to blog about, then drop me a comment below!
 
Enjoy this precious season & if you're in college like me, then enjoy every second of winter break!
 
xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment