Thursday, November 5, 2015

Four Years


 

Four years ago I started this blog as a creative outlet. I started posting my photography, my tutorials, my recipes, my advice, and my life. Blogging became a huge part of who I was, and I loved pouring my energy into my posts. Life for me looks very different now. I started as a freshman in highschool, and now I'm a freshman in college. I still try to post frequently, but my content has certainly changed. My posts now, are simply chronicling my crazy, busy, and sometimes silly life. I try my best to be as honest and raw as possible, and I guess in some ways, this blog is like my journal. Writing has always been so therapeutic for me, and at this point in my life, I think I'll be blogging forever.

I just want to take a moment to say thank you to all of my sweet readers. The girls that I've met through blogging, and am now friends with on social media. The girls I've emailed with and become good friends with. The girls that always comment on my posts. I want you to know how much it means to me that you take the time to read my posts. I don't always have the time to comment back, but I always read every single comment that is left on my blog.

My experience with blogging has been incredibly positive, and I'm thankful for the journey so far. I credit blogging with making me more confident, more creative, and more outgoing. It has made me a better writer, as well as a better photographer, and an Instagram addict.

Here's to many more years of blogging about all of life's real moments, and everything in between.

xoxo, em

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on four years!! That's so awesome!! Can't wait to see more from you:)

    ReplyDelete