Saturday, September 26, 2015

September Thoughts


 



It's hard to believe that September is coming to a close, and with it, a month full of wonderful memories. Freshman year is crazy, busy, and full. It's a blur of classes, mountains of homework, work shifts, bible studies, church, family time, friend time, errands, and more studying. Then in the midst of it I find time to hit pause for late night ice cream and shopping with an incredibly sweet friend. Or to go on my traditional Saturday morning hike with my sister, and our pup, Daisy. Or to grab coffee with a dear friend and just talk about life. Life has been going at non-stop speed, but I'm learning to savor every single moment, because I know college is going to go by so fast.

I'm savoring this sweet time of the year, with the changing colors, sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes, and chilly nights. It's bonfire season & I'm in full on autumn mode! So excited for the month of October, and all that it brings. My goals for the next month are to set aside time every single day for devotional time, and workout time. Both of these things are so important to me, but they sometimes get put on the backburner. My other goals are to sign up for a 5K, and to journal at least three times a week.

How was your month?

xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment