Monday, July 13, 2015

My Beauty Secrets!

 
 
Hey y'all! Today I'm sharing some of my tried & true beauty secrets with you.
 

Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Liquid Foundation- this is an amazing drugstore foundation! For about $10 you get a high quality, long lasting foundation, that covers acne and imperfections beautifully. I've been using this foundation for quite a while, and I'm really happy with it.

VS Pro Radiant FX Face Illuminator- This is truly one of my biggest beauty secrets. I save this for special occasions because I feel it can possibly clog your pores sometimes. When I have really big events I'm going to, I mix a little bit of this into my foundation. Every single time I wear this I always gets tons of compliments on my makeup. It makes your face look so radiant and flawless- its perfection.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealor- Undereye circles be gone! This is hands down the best drugstore concealor for under the eyes, and for highlighting the face. I'm on my third tube of this at the moment, and I plan to always have this in my makeup bag.


 
Sonia Kashuk Lip Pencil- Who doesn't want those Kylie Jenner worthy lips? This lip pencil makes lipstick last longer, and makes lips look fuller. That's a win win in my book!
 
Sonia Kashuk Eye Blending Brush- Sonia Kashuk makeup brushes are like a hidden gem in the aisles of Target's beauty section. Sonia Kashuk's line is a little pricy for drugstore products, but each of her products have amazing quality! This brush in particular is perfect for blending eyeshadow and makes the application look 1000x better. 
 
Zum Kiss lip balm in Vanilla- I found this at my local health food store. I'm not sure where all it's carried, but I know it's sold online as well. This lipbalm is the best solution for chapped lips! It smells amazing too!




Urban Decay Naked eye palette. It's been 1 1/2 years since I got this palette and I've only hit pan on one color. This is my favorite eye palette and I use it daily. Retailing at $54 this is definitely a pricier product, however it lasts forever and the quality is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved your makeup posts! I really wanna try that VS illuminator...is it expensive?

    ReplyDelete