Thursday, July 9, 2015

John Frieda Beach Blonde Collection Review




It's been quite some time since I've done a product review, and when I spotted this collection in Target recently, I knew I wanted to do a review on it. I'd been on the hunt for a new shampoo and a sea salt spray, so I was very happy to discover this new line!

This is the new Beach Blonde line by John Frieda. Lauren Conrad is the face for this new collection, that promises beachy, summer hair. There's also a lightening spray in this line, which I did not purchase.

The Shampoo- advertises itself as a minty-cool purifying shampoo that will prep hair.

The Conditioner- advertises itself as a lightweight conditioner that nourishes and detangles.

The Verdict- For a drugstore shampoo & conditioner, I'm happy with my purchase. There's nothing outstanding about these two products, but they get the job done. They're lightweight and have a great smell. I felt that my hair felt softer after using these products, but also not as weighed down as it previously had been.

Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray- promises to texturize for carefree, tousled styles. Coconut scent.

The Verdict- I love the scent of this spray, and I think it does a great job. Previously I've been purchasing the Bumble and Bumble surf spray. While I adore that product, it's a little pricy, and I wanted something more affordable. This sea salt spray delivers and does what it promises to do. Definitely a good purchase!

Overall, I'm fairly happy with my purchases. I'm not head over heels in love with any of them, but they all do a good job and have deliciously yummy scents. Who can argue with that?

xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment