Monday, June 22, 2015

Finding Your Purpose





Stumbled upon these photos from last fall, and I was filled with such joy. This is why I do what I do. I truly believe this is part of God's calling for me in life. Loving and taking care of his creation. Every animal, great or small. I've loved every moment I've had with my three fur baby's, as well as my fur babies of the past. I've worked at a boarding kennel for almost two years now. It's a big part of my life. When people find out that's where I work, a lot of questions are always asked. It's not always easy work, it can be challenging, but it is oh so fulfilling. It's more than just a job. It's a home away from home. These animals that I take care of are people's best friends, their running buddy's, their protectors, their fur kids, their companion's. They are a member of the family, and it is my honor to take care of these precious animals while their family's are away. Animals are my passion. They light me up and bring me more joy than just about anything else in life.

For years I questioned my purpose and what God had in store for me in life. I'm still finding answers to those questions, but I do know that he put animals on my heart for a very special reason. In every way, even in the little things, it is so apparent that this is God's work for me.

xoxo, em

1 comment:

  1. These photos are absolutely adorable!!!!
    xoxo
    Grace Anne
    http://totallygraced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete