Sunday, April 26, 2015

Eighteen



Hey there lovelies!
Where has the time gone?! This semester has been jam packed for me, so I've had little time to write. Savoring every second of senior year with new friends, old friends, challenges, and adventures.
On Thursday I closed the chapter on seventeen and started the year of eighteen. Everything is changing for me, but I'm learning that change is a good thing, a healthy thing. Without change we can't grow in who we are or find our limits.
Spent my birthday with my Mama- shopping, eating at our favorite local restaurant, getting manicures, and visiting one of our sweet friends that recently had twins. Went for a jog with the pup and celebrated with my family over Indian food and insanely delicious cupcakes. It was a low-key, fun day and I wouldn't have done anything different.
One of my life long dreams came true this week. I'm jumping back into the world of music because... I got a guitar!!! I was so surprised when we pulled up in front of the music store. Honestly it was a dream I'd put on the back burner and I didn't know if I would ever make it happen. I'm so excited to start messing around on it and take lessons.
Don't ever give up on the things that drive you in life. Your hopes and dreams are part of what defines you and motivates you. No matter how old the dream or how impossible it seems, never say never. Where there's a will there's a way.

Xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment