Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Tone It Up 7 Day Slimdown!!


If you read about my Tone It Up Journey, then you know that I'm participating in the Love Your Body series right now. Starting February 7th (this Saturday), I'll be doing the TIU 7 Day Slim Down, along with the whole TIU team!

What is the 7DSD?
It's a specifically designed seven day program of meals and workouts, all designed to help you tone up for a special event, lose a few stubborn pounds, and feel your best!
I'm not doing this to lose weight, but because I believe in challenging yourself to be your healthiest YOU. While I'm really proud of how well I've done on the LYB challenge this year, what with college classes, work, and life, my diet hasn't been as good as it could be. I want to take these seven days to really challenge myself, cleanse my body from processed food, and feel my best!

*The 7 Day Slim Down is from the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan. You must be a member to get it!

I'm so excited to start the 7DSD and I've decided to blog all of it and share it here with y'all! Starting Saturday you can expect daily check-in's from me!

*To get a closer look at my 7DSD journey, check out my TIU instagram @em_tonedup!

If you have any questions for me, let me know in the comments below!

xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment