Sunday, January 18, 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag?

 
 
To say that I love makeup, would be a small understatement. Ever since I first started wearing makeup in junior high, I've been hooked. But as much as I love makeup, there's honestly something refreshing, about not wearing much makeup at all. My girly girl side loves nothing more than a good smokey eye, and a red lip, but my realistic side says that less is more. Lately I've been trying to simplify my makeup routine. It's not so much about how many products I'm wearing, but about how much makeup I look like I'm wearing. I've made it my goal to get back to the basics for the beginning of 2015. So here's what's in my makeup bag:
 
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream My favorite BB cream ever! Gives a little coverage, but still looks natural, plus it feels so good on your skin!
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent This has been one of my holy grail products for the past three years. It's insanely cheap, and gives you the matte skin you're looking for.
Maybelline Perfect Fit Concealer I discovered this concealer a few months ago, and have been obsessed ever since.
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blond Makes your brows look a m a z i n g, and reallys helps to pull your whole look together.
Rimmel Kohl Liner in Panama My favorite eyeliner for the past two years! I always come back to it!
Tarte Cheekstain in Fearless A beautiful, glowy, natural cheekstain.
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara My favorite, favorite mascara!!
Smith's Rosebud Lip Salve A lifesaver for chapped lips!
 
 

 
Of course, there are still those moments when I'm feelin fancy, and want to put in a little extra effort. Whether I'm meeting up with friends or going to an event, sometimes we all like to feel a little glamorous. So here's what's in "my extras bag":

Naked Eye Palette My essential, favorite palette of all time. A little pricey, but it lasts forever!!
Covergirl lipgloss I'm not typically a lipgloss girl, but this one comes in such gorgeous colors, and isn't sticky at all!
MAC blush in Peachtwist This color looks good on pretty much every skin tone! Such a unique, fun color!
Aveda Dual Cover Foundation Delivers great, natural coverage, without feeling cakey.
VS Pro Radiant FX Illuminator Another one of those products that seems to last forever! Gives your face such a radiant, healthy glow.
MAC lipstick in Snob Gorgeous baby doll pink shade.
Maybelline Lumi Concealer Delivers coverage, while also illuminating, and giving your skin a glow.

What's your makeup essential right now??

xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment