Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Little Black Dress: Three Ways

 
 
All hail the classic and versatile Little Black Dress (otherwise known as the LBD). I received the perfect LBD for Christmas and since then I haven't wanted to take it off! The right LBD can make a wardrobe. It can carry you from day to night, 365 days a year, and the only downside is that you have to take it off to wash it.
 
This post is all about how to style your LBD! Honestly, the options are endless! I was just a little overwhelmed when I realized how many different ways I could style this one dress. How have I been going through life without an LBD?! It's the quintessential dress!
 
 Anyways, onto the looks!
 
 
 
Look #1
 
Classic & Dressy
 
Purse//Francescas (similar one here)
Heels//Kieus
Necklace//Philanthropy
 

 
Look #2
 
Boho
 
Denim Jacket//Forever 21 (similar one here)
Necklace//Forever 21
Boots//Buckle
Earrings//Francescas (similar earrings here)



 
Look #3
 
Comfy & Casual
 
Cardigan//Philanthropy
Glasses//Target
Flats//Target (similar one here)


 
xoxo, em

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment