Thursday, December 18, 2014

December Thoughts



Sitting here with my mug of tea and reflecting on this beautiful, crazy month called December. I've been on winter break for over a week, but life has still certainly been busy. Cherishing every last moment of this year, along with this wonderful holiday season.

Loving:
lots and lots of tea- Celestial Tea's are my favorite, especially Sugar Cookie Land, and Country Peach Passion.
plumb's music- this, and this.
Christmas movies galore- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Christmas with the Kranks, and the Nativity Story.
I wear my reese puffer jacket nonstop. It's so soft!

Thankful For:
quiet days with family, good books, mugs of tea, and cozy slippers
the Klove Christmas tour (it was all things amazing!)
lunch dates with one of my besties- Mexican food and good conversations
drives by myself- time to think, sing quite loudly (and off key), and talk out loud to the Lord

Looking Forward To:
C H R I S T M A S- It's the most wonderful time of the year!
2 0 1 5- A fresh new year filled with big things
Enjoying the rest of winter break!

xoxo, em

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous:) And what a fun list!! I can't wait for drives by myself too!

    Curious Ramblings

    ReplyDelete