Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My Chic Nail Combo

 
 

 

 
 When your nails are perfectly painted, life just seems to go a little better. Am I right? When my mani is on point, I feel a million times more put together!

I've become quite the little nail polish queen this year, and I love finding new shades for each season. Today I've decided to share my favorite nail combo with you-

Essie- Under the Twilight This has been my go to shade this year. The mysterious, vampy shade of purple-that-looks-black-but-isn't draws me in every time.

Urban Outfitters- Sweet Sugar This magical stuff is from the new matte collection (which comes in three shades). The amazing part is that it's sparkly and matte at the same time! Glitter nail polish is usually thin and disgusting. Sweet Sugar isn't either of those things. Holding up to its name, this stuff is thick and goes on beautifully. I do two coats for good measure, and it holds up perfectly.

Essie & Urban Outfitters are hands down my favorite brands of nail polish. Essie is the classic cult favorite that you can never go wrong with. Nearly $10 a bottle, this stuff isn't cheap, but the quality is amazing and the colors are to die for. UO nail polishes on the other hand often get over looked. At only $5 a bottle ($4 if you buy two!) they are much cheaper than Essie, and come in a huge variety of unique shades.

I've been wearing this combo for weeks, and still can't seem to get tired of it. Maybe I'll make it part of my signature look. ;)
 

What's your favorite nail polish? Tell, tell.

xoxo, em

4 comments:

  1. I adore For the Twill of it by Essie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!! i always feel more put together when my nails are freshly done too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award on my blog :)

    http://thefashioncheetah.blogspot.ca/2014/11/blogger-recognition-award.html

    xoxo,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete