Friday, October 3, 2014

What Makes for a Beautiful Life?

 

 




 

 





A beautiful life is not a perfect life, but it is a life worth living.

A beautiful life is finding joy and happiness in the little things. It's letting go and living. It's loving the life that God has blessed you with, because it is yours, and yours alone. A beautiful life is seeing past your struggles and daily challenges, and looking at things from a new perspective.

My life isn't perfect. It's messy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't have designer handbags, or take beautiful pictures for Instagram, or have a million friends. I'm not incredibly good at sports, I get shy in group settings, and sometimes I feel like I'm not enough. At the end of the day though, I have my faith, my family, and some really amazing, supportive friends. I have a great job, three pets that I adore, and an amazing relationship with Jesus. My life is beautiful, and it is worth living. My life is mine, and that is enough for me.

xoxo, emalee

3 comments:

  1. Wow..So inspiring..really encouraged me and helped me to be content with all that I have in life..Wow..so true!! Thanks for sharing with us!! Truly beautiful..a Beautiful Blog too, keep it up!! http://walkingonsunshine.co.nr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...The way you combine pictures and string words together always hits me right on the heart, Emalee. Thank you for such beautiful reminders. <3

    ReplyDelete