Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What I Wore//New York Dreaming

 

 

 


 

 
Sweater//American Eagle
Dress//Anthropologie
Purse//Target
Flats//Target
Earrings//Target

 


Today when I went to get dressed I found myself dreaming of Taylor Swift, 1989, and New York. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's been obsessed with her latest songs. My excitement for the 1989 release, is off the charts!
 I love how Taylor has really focused in on her style in the last few years, and has developed a certain look for herself. She's always classy, preppy, and feminine, with a touch of vintage.
This outfit was inspired by fall, Taylor Swift, New York, and of course, 1989.

May you always be classy,
xoxo, em

4 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful, Em!
    I love your outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is too cute! LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the cutest outfits I have seen! It's perfect, love everything about it.
    Kelsi
    Messy Bits // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Awesome Photos and interesting Stuff. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    Greetings Sophia xx
    M Y B L O G.
    I N S T A G R A M.

    ReplyDelete