Thursday, October 16, 2014

Autumn Mug Cake Recipe!


What could be more simple (or yummy) than a mug cake? They're so fun to make, and they taste delicious! I came up with this recipe on my own, and it tastes like a fall flavored coffee cake. So good!
While this isn't something I would eat every day, it's definitely a healthier option than a big slice of chocolate cake!
Have fun and don't be afraid to experiment and try different flavors!

Autumn Mug Cake Recipe:

2 TBS coconut flour (you can really use any flour)
1 egg
1 TBS almond milk (or any kind of milk)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 TBS maple syrup

Mix all of the ingredients up in your mug. Make sure you mix well! Microwave for two minutes. The time may vary depending on your microwave. Remove and sprinkle a tiny bit of coconut sugar over the top. You could also use maple syrup or honey. Enjoy!

If you try this recipe be sure to let me know what you think!

xoxo, em

4 comments:

  1. OH.MAH.GOODNESS! This looks so yummy. I'll be trying this!! =D Thanks so much for sharing this recipe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that does look yummy.. I don't microwave for health and safety reasons, but there's no reason why I couldn't make one in a splatterware mug in the oven.. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really yummy! I am definitely going to have to try that out! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Kelsi
    Messy Bits
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to try it!! Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete