Thursday, September 4, 2014

Cozy Glam OOTD

 
 

 


 

 
I recently did a little fall clothing shopping, and I've been itching to wear one of my new pieces, even if it's just for a photoshoot. For fall I'm loving  navy, cranberry, plum, cream, and black. This outfit is one of those effortless little things that you can throw together with whatever you have in your closet. Take your favorite solid color skirt (preferably black or navy) and throw a cozy sweater on top of it. Pair it with black booties, combat boots, black flats, or whatever you like! If the outfit was right you could even throw on a faux leather jacket!

This cozy sweater I'm wearing is from American Eagle and today you can get it for 40% off! The entire AE fall collection is 40% off

ootd details:

sweater//American eagle
skirt//h&m
boots//buckle
earrings//altar'd state

xoxo, emalee

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely, Em! You are so gorgeous! I can't wait for fall either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps. My little sister sitting next to me saw your picture and said, "Wow, she's beautiful." =)

      Delete
  2. I hadn't even thought of paring that skirt style with shorty boots, *facepalm* how beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete