Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dreaming of Fall OOTD

 

 
Summer may still be hanging on here in the Midwest, but regardless of the weather, September is just a few days away. Stores have released their fall collections, and pumpkin candles are burning at our house. I've been itching to get out my oversized sweaters at the first sign of a fall breeze.
 
Even though it was in the nineties here today (Yes, I know I'm insane), I decided to just go for it, and wear my first fall outfit.
 

 
Flannel//American Eagle
Tank Top//Gap
Skinny Jeans//Free People
Boots//Buckle
 
This is my favorite kind of outfit for casual fall days. The boots give it a little something extra, and the cozy flannel makes my heart happy. Also, these jeans are some of my favorites ever!! Since I'm a shortie (I'm 5'2) I always have trouble finding skinny jeans that aren't too long. I found the secret is not so much looking for petite jeans, but "ankle-length jeans". This particular pair is the perfect length, and feels more like a jegging. The quality is a m a z i n g, and I'm forever reaching for them.
 
What's your idea of the perfect fall outfit?
 
Expect to see lots more ootd posts here on my blog! They're by far my favorite kind of post, and I have such fun with the photoshoots!
 
xoxo, em
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit!! Very country ;) I love your blog!

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete