Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What's In My Purse?





First off, how cute is this cross body bag? It's the perfect size to fit all of your necessities, plus it looks adorably ladylike and seems to go with everything! I picked up this little beauty last winter at Target for about $25. Such a steal! They no longer have this exact purse, but here's one that's mighty similar.



What's in my bag:

+Urban Outfitters Sunglasses
+Clinique Chubby Stick in Woppin' Watermelon
+NYC Liquid Lip Shine
+eos lipbalm in sweet mint
+Forever 21 Compact Mirror
+Bath & Body Pocketbac Handsanitizer
+Granola Bar
+Phone with Forever 21 cat phone case
+Trident mint gum
+Pink Target wallet


 


 
 What's in your purse?

xoxo, em
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow...I have the same things in my purse! LOL Different brands; but same products. =) I also have hair ties, notebooks, and pens.

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your purse is so organized! I basically just stuff anything I may need that will fit into mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutest phone case ever!!! I also keep most of the same things in my purse +earbuds :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your phone case! Cats are the best, no?

    ReplyDelete