Friday, May 16, 2014

Summer Blogging Schedule!



Starting this coming week my new "Summer Blogging Schedule" will be in affect! I'm hoping this plan will help me to blog more and be a bit more organized. Here's the current layout:

On Monday & Thursday you can find new posts on my fitness & nutrition blog, Little Miss Fit.

On Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday you can find new posts here on According to Em! I'm currently planning to have Wednesday be my "anything day", Friday be my fashion post day, and Sunday be my beauty post day.

I'm so excited to get back into the groove of blogging! As always, let me know if you have any requests for posts on either of my blogs.

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo, em

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing from you more! *Squee!* ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait!!!

    http://uniquelynatalieforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for the fashion posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete