Monday, May 12, 2014

Currently Loving- Maxi Skirts!



via my Polyvore

It seems that maxi skirts are once again all the rage this spring//summer. There's something about them that's so effortless and boho. You can throw one on with a tucked in t-shirt and suddenly you're the epitome of California chic. Each year I promise myself that I will buy one, but I can never find one that works on my petite body type. This year I found my perfect match. The Gap Foldover Maxi Skirt in black. It retails for a fairly reasonable $49.95 and is so incredibly comfy! The shorter length works perfectly on me- no hemming required! Maxi skirts are everywhere, but that doesn't mean they're all perfect. So I rounded up seven of my favorite maxi skirts, all for under $100.

Top Row, Left to Right:

Gray Maxi- Sonoma Life + Style Maxi Skirt $20 at Kohls

Black Maxi- Lauren Conrad at Kohls $37

Nude Maxi- Dorothy Perkins $55

Navy Maxi- Monsoon.Co.UK $68


Bottom Row, Left to Right:

White Maxi- Bonprix.Co.UK $51

Floral Maxi- Hollister $40

Light Blue Maxi- Selected.com $96

For the full links to all of the skirts, go to my Polyvore link above.


There you have it! I hope this makes maxi skirt shopping easier for you!

Which maxi was your favorite?


xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment