Sunday, May 25, 2014

Beauty Review- Loreal Colour Riche Eyeshadows



  

 
Hey beauty junkies!
Today I'm reviewing the Loreal Colour Riche Eyeshadows. These retail for $7.95 at the drugstore and come in a large variety of shades. My palette is in the shade #525, Perfume ID. My palette was all shimmer shades and ranged from a coppery brown, to gold, medium lilac, and a dark purple. (You can see the colors swatched on my arm above)
 
The packaging was different from other eyeshadow palettes I have. The lid was gold/clear and allowed you to clearly see the colors you were buying. I found the packaging to be a little cheap and felt that the lid could break easily. Also, the shadow pans were oddly shaped and made it a little hard to access the colors without making a mess of them.
 
In looking at several different Loreal palettes I've found that some seem to be more opaque than others. Mine was on them more vivid, durable end for these palettes.
 
Overall I'm just okay with this palette. I might consider buying more shades, but this wasn't a must have for me. Since I bought it I'm trying to use it up, so you will probably see me wearing this over the next few months.
 
Love it or leave it? I'm really just neutral with this palette. I like it well enough to not leave it, but I'm not quite ready to say I love it.
 
Have you tried these Loreal eyeshadows? What did you think of them?
 
xoxo, em

2 comments:

  1. The colors look pretty!

    Would you like to follow? Let me know & I follow right back!
    Kiss,

    PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's gorgeous! I really wan the Maybelline Nudes Palette! I would absolutely love it if checked out my blog: http://whensummermetwintersmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete