Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter, Pointless Chatter, and Life


Yep, I'm that kind of cat owner. Before you judge, just know that Thor is a super mellow cat and he really didn't care that I shoved bunny ears on him and posed him with Easter eggs.

I hope you all had a very blessed Easter with family and friends. The weather here was absolutely beautiful and I spent my Easter afternoon shooting hoops with my brother, going on a jog, and playing KanJam with my family.

A few random things..

Is anyone else obsessed with Olivia Holt's song "Carry On"? It's that beautiful song that keeps playing on the commercial for the "Bears" movie

I've been watching Dancing With The Stars this season and it's so good! I originally started watching for Candace Cameron Bure because I am a huge fan of hers! I'm really loving Amy Purdy and Derek Hough as well though. Their dances are so amazing!

Last week I hopped on Twitter and was surprised to find that Planet Ivy had added me to the list of "bloggers who kick ass"! I've really lost my drive for blogging over the last few months, so that was so refreshing to hear. I couldn't help but smile at that. :)

I'm really looking forward to summer, when I have the time to once again take photos all day long and plan posts. For now I'm busy finishing up my junior year. True, I do have some time that I could spend blogging, but in the past few months I've gotten tired of spending my time behind a computer screen. I want to be living my life! With the sunny weather I've been spending all of my spare time with our new puppy, or reading a book, or shooting hoops with my brother. Blogging will always have a place in my life, but there will be times when I need a break, and that's completely okay.

This post didn't really have a point. Just a little hello and an update. I miss all of my sweet readers and fellow blogging buddies!

xoxo, em

1 comment:

  1. I love Carry On by Olivia Holt! :D and I've been watching dancing with the stars also with my mom and my sister, My sister and i are cheering on for James Maslow and Candace Cameron Bure, i loved Disney Week i'm just glad i don't have to judge (Lol) because everyone is amazing, My Easter was great i love your picture of your cat by the way, made me smile :) i love reading your posts. TTYl

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete