Thursday, March 20, 2014

OOTD-Free People Loving

 

 




 


 
 
OOTD:
Sweater//Free People

This OOTD was for antique shopping and a nice lunch at a nearby bistro. It may be spring break, but spring still hasn't come all the way to the Midwest. The weather was particularly chilly yesterday, so I went for warm and comfy with my outfit. These Free People jeans are my favorite jeans ever! They are insanely comfortable and the crop length is perfect on me since I'm so petite. No more cuffing for me! I paired it with a cozy oversized sweater, also from FP, and my favorite western inspired booties from AE. These are also surprisingly comfortable, and the slight heel is a major bonus for me. I am such a heel girl!

This little blog of mine has been really neglected lately. I usually aim to blog twice a week, but I've realized how nice it is to just take a step back sometimes and enjoy life. I thought that during spring break this week I would spend my time prepping blog posts, having photo-shoots, and writing up drafts. Instead my week has been filled with a little work, a little school, and lots of family time. I like to spend my downtime playing with my kittens, working out, and rereading Divergent for the five thousandth time. *On a side note I am so stinking excited for the movie to come out tomorrow!!* Sometime soon I will return to this corner of the blogging universe and share all of the blog posts I've been writing in my notebook with y'all. For this week though, I'm okay with just being. Not rushing. Not searching. Not preparing. Just living in the here, and the now, because in the end, that is all we really have.

xoxo, em

1 comment:

  1. This is going to sound weird, but I just got an email from YouTube of a YouTube video, and it said I signed up to receive emails from them, but I know I didn't. So the thing is, I think I subscribed or something to a blog, but I thought I unsubscribed myself, and now I can't remember which blog it was. So I'm just wondering if that email had anything to do with that, and if this doesn't apply to you, sorry :(

    ReplyDelete