Monday, February 3, 2014

Burts Bee's Intense Hydration Moisturizer Review

 
 
Happy Makeup Monday! Today's beauty find is the Burts Bee's Intense Hydration Day Lotion Moisturizer. This product has completely transformed my skin, and I couldn't wait to share it with y'all!
 
I picked this up at Target for about $16.
 
The packaging: For a drugstore product, the packaging is pretty decent. For the price it's just so-so. I found I actually prefer the pump vs a glass jar. It's not messy and dispenses just the right amount.
 
 
 
What you get: This moisturizer is perfect for wintertime and is made for those with really dry skin! I have dry, acne-prone skin, which is a really tough combination! It's nearly impossible to find skincare products that work for my skin! I always have horribly, flaky, dry skin in the winter and had never found a solution for it. Just one time of using this moisturizer and all of my dry spots were gone.
Overall this moisturizer is incredibly moisturizing and doesn't seem to break me out.
Be careful though, it only takes a very small amount to work! If you use too much your skin will be insanely oily! I find I only have to use this once a day and my skin is perfect. I still have to exfoliate a little to keep my dry skin completely at bay.
 
This moisturizer has changed my skin and I couldn't be happier! I'm sure I will have to change moisturizers again in the summer when my skin turns a little oiler, but for now this is perfect.
 
Love it or leave it? Love it all the way! So worth the price!
 
What beauty buy would you like me to review next?
 
xoxo, em

 

No comments:

Post a Comment