Monday, January 6, 2014

What I'm Loving Right Now At H&M

 
Be happy. Be bright. Be you.
 
 
So is it just me or is H&M not one of the most amazing stores ever? I'd never been in one until a few months ago, and could not believe what I had been missing out on! I snatched up a black skater skirt and a black blazer, both of which are amazing quality and have become huge staples in my closet. In a few days I'll have the opportunity to go into H&M once again, and I'm eagerly planning my visit. Today an H&M magazine arrived in my mail. Perfect timing, right? It's glossy pages were filled with spring fashion and trendy models with bold brows and highly voluminous hair.
 
These suede boots are perfect and I can envision myself wearing them with everything.
 
I need a pair of black pumps. In a bad way.
 
This black biker jacket is edgy, but perfect. (If you can't tell, I have a major thing for black right now.)
 
Loving this floral skirt.  Perfect for spring//summer!
 
This dress is incredibly classy and equal parts Audrey Hepburn and Taylor Swift.
 
This basic striped tee is so Taylor Swift too. I'd love to pair it with a navy blazer, cuffed jeans, and red shoes.
 
I can't wait for this upcoming shopping trip! Do you want me to do a haul?
 
xoxo, em

4 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes ! I only discovered h and m not long ago either. I realised what I was missing out on. Some of the stuff is amazing and just my style. Please please please do a haul !
    2-3ofthewat.blogspot.co.uk
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love H&M, so glad you found the store!! Love the things you posted!!
    Kelsi
    theofficialblogofkelsib.blogspot.com/‎

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, H&M is amazing *sighs* I need to go there very soon. Ok, so I absolutely ADORE every single one of those things that you posted! I especially love the suede boots, black pumps, and striped tee. (I actually almost got the pumps once, but they weren't that comfy) Anywho, I hope you have an amazing time shopping (I know you will :)) and you must post pictures of everything you get xD
    xoxo,
    Brooke Jordan

    http://lifeisaconstantjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete