Sunday, January 5, 2014

Maybelline Superstay 14 Hr. Lipstick Review

 
 The lipstick
 

 

 
On my lips.
 
I've been eyeing the Maybelline 14 Hour Lipsticks ever since seeing them in this video. Looking back I just realized that I bought the same shade as Bethany Mota & Ariana Grande!
 
This lipstick promises to be lightweight with heavy pigmentation and long lasting power. Honestly, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to like this lipstick, but I bought it anyway.
 
The packaging- Pretty average for a drugstore lipstick. A clear plastic tube with a white lid. I like that you can see the color without pulling the lid off though.
 
The color I bought is fuschia forever. I really wouldn't call this a fuschia shade, but I adore the color nonetheless. One thing I really like about this is that if I apply a super sheer layer it makes my lips look naturally rosy. Or I can apply 2 layers and get really dramatic, pretty color.
 
Does it hold up to it's promises? Absolutely! This lipstick holds on like no other product I've ever seen. This is better than any lipstain on the market, because it's a lipstick (which is what I love), won't dry your lips out (who likes that?), and lasts f o r e v e r!
 
Love it or leave it? I think you know the answer to this one. LOVE IT!!
 
I can't wait to go back and buy several more shades. This lipstick is da bomb. Such a steal!
 
What beauty buy would you like me to review next?
 
xoxo, em

3 comments:

  1. Could you do a review on the revlon just bitten kissable balm stains? I don't have a specific color in mind, but I'm really thinking about getting one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have one, and I've been meaning to pick up another one, so this will be perfect. :) Expect a review in the next two weeks! Thanks so much for your feedback!
      xoxo, em

      Delete
  2. Oh my goshbubbles, I absolutely love this stuff! I got my first one about a year ago, and have been in love ever since! I think mine is called "forever nude" or something like that, but it's a really nice neutral shade, and it stays on forever! I seriously, hardly ever have to re-apply. I love that color on you btw!
    xoxo,
    Brooke Jordan

    http://lifeisaconstantjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete