Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Brilliant Earth Personality Style Challenge!

Hello lovelies!

I am so excited because I was recently contacted by some of the sweet people over at Brilliant Earth about participating in one of their style challenges! I'm glad that I was able to have this opportunity and have had such fun with it this past week.

Brilliant Earth is an ethical origin of fine jewelry. They are all about quality and providing you with the finest pieces of jewelry, at a reasonable price. Go check out a few of their pieces! They're stunning!

With this challenge I was sent a selection of personality categories for their jewelry, and told to design a look around it. I selected the "glamour" category. While I felt like my style didn't necessarily fit into one category, glamour definitely  fit me quite well. First off, I loved, and I mean loved the jewelry pieces in the glamour category. Second, I'm a huge heels girl, and am almost always overdressed.

I created two glamour looks for this challenge:


via my polyvore

I'm so in love with this particular look. The dreamy black dress, the jimmy choo heels, the perfect chanel bag, a rich red lip, and a glittery gold nail. All accented by these stunning diamond earrings and the ring. This look is simple, but classic, which is what I love. It's understated elegance, with all the right accessories.



via my polyvore

I created this look as well, to show you that glamour isn't always a little black dress. This look is edgier, but so fun! Perfect for a girls night out! Daring leather leggings, a swingy, glittery tank, a crisp topshop blazer, vampy red lips and nails, classic jimmy choo heels, and a simple forever 21 purse. All accented again by the perfect earrings and ring.

Which outfit is your favorite?

xoxo, em

1 comment:

  1. Both outfits are gorgeous;I can't choose which set is my favorite!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete