Saturday, January 11, 2014

6 Winter Coats Under $100

 


via my polyvore

We're now well into winter here in the Midwest. It seems to be snowing every week now, and I can't tell you how many times I've slipped on the ice. Coats, boots, and scarfs have become my unofficial uniform nowadays. It made me realize how important a good coat is. Not only does it keep you warm and cozy, but it covers up your outfit. Thus, your coat needs to cozy and cute. However, most of us teens don't have the money to shell out for a $150 or $200 coat. Thus, this post.

I came up with six adorable, but different coats, all under $100!

(Going from left to right, top row to bottom row)

This red coat is from American Eagle and is currently on sale for $50! It's regularly $150, so that is a major steal!

Both the gray and the white petite military coats are from wallisfashion.com and are currently on sale for $88. They're regularly priced at $115. I'd never heard of that website before, but I am definitely loving those coats!

The jersey denim sleeve jacket is from River Island and costs 35 euros. I absolutely love this jacket! It looks very warm and durable, but is also very casual and stylish in an understated way.

The gray//black blazer is from objectci.com and is $81. The asymmetric zip closure adds a very fashion forward touch.

The wool biker jacket is from Topshop and is priced at $75.


Do you have a favorite winter coat? Which one of these is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo, em

2 comments:

  1. Love the wool biker jacket - it is gorgeous and would be so warm! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the River island baseball jacket! x

    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete