Thursday, December 26, 2013

What I Got for Christmas 2013

 
 

 
Happy Holidays lovelies! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas with your friends & family! Today I'm going to be sharing with y'all what I received for Christmas this year.
*A little disclaimer- I'm in no way doing this to brag or show off. Personally, I absolutely love seeing what other people got and I always enjoy watching the youtube videos of this from all of my favorite people. I hope you enjoy watching!
 
video
 
What did you get for Christmas?
 
xoxo, em

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did this!! I also think its so much fun to see what others got

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really great stuff! I totally agree with you...I love watching these kinds of videos. I think it's so fun to see what others got and get more ideas for things you might want to buy for yourself or for others next year!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete