Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide- The Fashionista

Last week I shared my holiday gift guide for girly girls. Today I'm sharing my holiday gift guide for the fashionista.

This second guide is for the girl that takes a million pictures of her outfit, the girl that considers shopping a sport, and the woman that just loves fashion with a passion.

Not sure what to get your best friend, sister, or niece? I've got you covered!



Target Scarves  Scarves make a great, simple, and inexpensive present for all ages. I love Target because they have a vast selection of nice quality scarves. I love this limited edition faux fur infinity scarf for the holidays.

Francesca's Bracelets Francesca's isn't a place you would normally think of to get jewelry, however they have a wonderful selection of nicely priced pieces. They can be a little on the pricy side, but they are always having sales if you're looking for a good deal. I love this jeweled stretch bracelet, as well as  this mint stretch bracelet.

Forever 21 Necklace Forever 21 is always the #1 place to shop for jewelry because they are insanely cheap and have a gigantic selection. The jewelry selection varies store to store so I would recommend ordering online to find the best pieces. I adore this sparkling dove chain necklace, this opaque oval necklace, and this bejeweled bib necklace. 

Sweaters. I bought this particular cardigan at a boutique in Tennessee and wear it all the time. I personally think sweaters are one of the best gift ideas. They work for all ages and come at varying price points so you can spend a little or a lot. Forever 21 has incredibly cheap sweaters. American Eagle's are a little bit more, but are nicer quality. If you have a more flexible budget, then I would recommend Anthropologie and Free People.


xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment