Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Little Christmas Overview


My Christmas in a nutshell-
rocking my new mac lipstick in snob. Yes, kissy faces are required.
Oh, beautiful Christmas tree.
Family leaves- makeup time! Red lips and smoky eyes. So sweet.
Borrowing sissy's earrings for the Christmas Eve service!
Our beautiful table, all set for dinner. Red & green napkins, candles, Christmas glasses, and great grandma's china.
Beautiful bokeh. Christmas lights outside my window. I'm going to miss them.
Waiting for my hair to set last night! Lately I've been curling my hair and then winding it into two knots for twenty minutes. It helps the curl to last all day!

Besides the pictures-
Lots of family, great conversations, a m a z i n g food, giving my presents to the kitty cats, listening to Kelly Clarkson's "Underneath the Tree" nonstop, snapchatting my bestie, and most of all- celebrating Jesus's birth!

Merry Christmas sweet followers! I hope y'all are enjoying a very blessed holiday with your friends and family!

xoxo, em

1 comment:

  1. Good to know you had a fantastic Christmas !
    Maybe you could check out my blog ?
    2-3oftheway.blogspot.co.uk
    Thank you

    Eb x

    ReplyDelete