Friday, November 8, 2013

Secret Project Reveal!

It's time to come clean. I've been keeping a secret from you all. See, the thing is... I have another blog.


Little Miss Fit is my dream project and has been a secret for months. I wanted to keep it that way until I launched it. LMF launched two days ago and is everything I hoped it would be. LMF is my fitness & nutrition blog. Fitness is something I'm passionate about and after much planning, list making, and deep thinking, I decided to take this next step in the blogging world. I wanted to keep this project separate from According to Em, my lifestyle blog. In the end, I had to share my excitement with y'all though, because I just couldn't contain myself!
I can't tell you how liberating it feels to have this fresh new start. LMF is my blank slate and I can't wait to see where it takes me. Now don't worry, I will still be blogging here, just maybe not as often. I haven't worked out an exact blogging schedule yet, but I am going to be putting a lot of focus on LMF right now. LMF is something I am very proud of. The design and ideas are all my own. I had such a fun time putting it together!

I hope you'll enjoy LMF as much as I do, and if fitness & nutrition is your thing, I hope you'll follow me too!

xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment