Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Countdown to Christmas Series!

 


It's that time of year again! Countdown to Christmas with Em is back! With exactly one month until Christmas Eve I decided today would be the perfect time to launch this series. The holidays always fly by, so each year I find myself decorating earlier and celebrating every chance I get. I love the holidays. They put everyone in such a happy (and occasionally stressed out) mood and fill the air with a feeling of joy.

In this years series you can expect to see-

*An amazing Christmas gift guide. (I already shot it, and let me tell you, it's pretty awesome!)

*Lots of outfit ideas! (because seriously, what girl doesn't love an excuse for a photoshoot?)

*Yummy holiday recipes (I've decided to share any and all recipes on both of my blogs.)

And much more!

Some optional post ideas I'm contemplating include- a week in my style, Black Friday haul, what I got for Christmas, winter makeup routine, celeb holiday style steal, and winter must haves.

Let me know your thoughts and if you have any requests!

My first post of Countdown to Christmas will be up tomorrow!

xoxo, em

1 comment: