Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Catching Fire Premiere OOTD!

 

Hello lovelies!

Today I'm sharing the look I wore to the movie theater premiere of Catching Fire last week! Read on to see my manicure, makeup, hairstyle, and outfit!

Excuse all of the grainy pictures, they were taken on my Iphone.



 

On my nails- Covergirl Limited Edition Capitol Collection in Seared Bronze. A gorgeous shimmery, gold bronze shade. It looked amazing on my nails, but unfortunately it's doesn't have good lasting power. It started majorly peeling after only two days!

 



 Hair - A katniss inspired braid of course! It's not just because of the hunger games though, I love wearing my hair in braids and do it quite often.

Makeup- Pretty much just my normal routine. My lipstick is my signature shade MAC's Crème Cup, if you were wondering.




 

 
My outfit-

Hunger Games Shirt/Hot Topic
Coat/Delias
Turquise Ring/Sundance
Maroon Corduroy Skinnies/Gap (Currently on sale for $29! Regularly $60!)
Boots/American Eagle
Purse/Pacsun (not shown)

xoxo, em

No comments:

Post a Comment