Saturday, November 30, 2013

Black & Gray

 
It was stunning weather outside today. Almost making you forget that tomorrow is the first day of December. The sun was shining, the birds were singing their hearts out and I was able to wear shorts when I went for a jog!
 
The simplicity of the crisp autumn air seemed to be begging for a photoshoot. As if to say, "This is the last day of autumn. Embrace it. Enjoy it. Live it."
 
 
Outfit:
Gray Tee//Madewell
Skater Skirt//H+M
Blazer//H+M
Flats//Thrifted
Necklace//Forever 21
 
 
 I'm in love with this outfit. I had started out with a completely different look, but ended up grabbing my blazer and then this skirt. The look just sort of came together in an easy, but polished way. I can't wait to wear it out one of these days- maybe to church or to a family dinner.


 
 xoxo, em
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your black blazer, you look lovely!
    x

    perksofbeingamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete