Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Autumn Tag!

Hello lovelies!

Fall is officially here! (At least according to the calendar) Our town still has days in the 90's, but then it will dip back down to the 60's. I've been celebrating the arrival of fall by making homemade applesauce, taking a trip to the pumpkin patch, and drinking pumpkin latte's! I adore fall so much, that I decided to compose my own "fall tag"!


 Favorite Fall Lip product? Revlon lipbutters in Red Velvet and Raspberry Pie! These little things- BAM- nail it, every. single. time. The colors couldn't be more perfect or spot on, and although they have just as much pigment as a lipstick, they are also incredibly moisturizing.

 Favorite Fall Nail Polish? Sinful Colors in Ruby Ruby. The most gorgeous red wine, cranberry color ever!!

 Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuchino! I tried it last week and fell in love. I'm not a huge pumpkin person, but the taste is subtle. It's like fall in a cup!

 Favorite Fall Candle?
 Three words- Pumpkin Pecan Waffle. Bath & Body Works new fall candle is a m a z i n g!! I have it in a wallflower for my room and it is constantly filling my room with delicious goodness.

 Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory? Urban has super gorgeous scarfs and I got my favorite black one for only $5 during a major sale this summer. Similar one here.

 Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
 Haunted hay ride! It seems the least scary.

 Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? Oh, such a tough one! I adore kit kats though, so that's probably what I will go with.

 What are you dressing up as for Halloween?! Don't roll your eyes, but I think I'm going to go as a black cat. Haha, seriously though, it's so me! I plan to post a DIY tutorial in a few weeks!

 What is your Favorite thing about Fall? I love the weather and how the overall style changes. Oversized sweaters, cozy scarfs, skinny jeans, riding boots, and cranberry lips. Crisp air with brightly colored leaves. Caramel macchiatos at Starbucks. Bonfires and toasted marshmallows. Haybale jumping and apple cider. Trips to the apple orchard and the pumpkin patch. I love it all!

Fall fact about me: Halloween stores creep me out, I usually prefer apple over pumpkin, and cranberry colored anything is my obsession this fall.

I tag:

Jayne

Brianna

Sophie

Georgie

Also, I tag YOU! If you're reading this post and want to join the tag then go right ahead! Just leave me a comment letting me know, because I would love to see your post!


xoxo, em

5 comments:

  1. Love this! I have that sinful colors nail polish and I can't get over how pretty it is! Perfect fall color, no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It's SO gorgeous!
      xoxo, em

      Delete
  2. I hope you don't mind if I did it! :)

    http://thebeautyguideforteengirls.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-autumn-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I'll go read it right now! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Em, I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://idlewildcl.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete